Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bugaboo Winner Announcement for October

Time to choose a winner for October and let the DTs choose their favorites.


Winner of the October challenge is:

# 11, Janice at My Craft Room Makes.  Please contact Die Cut Divas at  thedcdivas@gmail.com with your email address so we may contact Bugaboo Digi Stamps with your email address.  Have fun!







Arlene's favorite is:#17 Shirley N  I loved the scene and those cute little pirates.


Monika's favorite card is #23 KartenKram
I love the golden autumn, it's the most colorful season of the year.

Michelle likes #36 Lagenes fall leaves and her double-sided card-

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA





4 comments:

Lagene said...

Whoot Whoot, thanks for letting me be a FAV!

Shirley N said...

Thank you Arlene for the shout out, you made my day! Congrats to all!

Silke said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for a fav, Monika! Congrats to the winner and the other ladies.
Hugs, Silke from KartenKram

Janice said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner!
Congratulations to the other winners, I'll email you my details.
Janice x