Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Thinking of you.


Hi there.... well the month is almost over.   Just a couple more days to enter our "Anything Goes for August" challenge.

Today I have a Thinking of You card using the lovely Flower Power stamp and Die from Elizabeth Crafts


I stamped my flower and the centre onto some Canson XL Watercolour paper and used my Zig Clear Clean markers and a blender pen to colour.   Once it dried, I cut it out with the matching dies.  The background was made by masking off  the edges of another piece of watercolour paper.  I then sponged on some Oxide inks (Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Worn Lipstick), flicked on some water and some gold CTMH sparkle pen dots.   My sentiment is from Hero Arts and has been clear embossed over black ink.

You can join our challenge HERE..

Dawn and the Divas


2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So beautiful!

Arlene said...

This is pretty darn amazing!